2-4 Fawcett Street, Tumbulgum NSW 2490
Sold for $418,000
Sold by Debbie Conti-Professionals House - Property ID: 706331
Opportunists take note this house and land nestled in Tumbulgum Village, is character filled, has been well looked after and is ready for a new owner. You have the benefit of the double block where there is plenty of room for your boat, the kids to play, change the adjoining block back onto a separate title (subject to Council approval and potential boundary adjustment) and build an investment property. There is a large area under the house that is great for entertaining and extends into an area for kids to play and adults to party. With the majestic Tweed River just a short 250m stroll away you can enjoy your morning walk along the picturesque riverfront or relax, unwind and enjoy a great meal at the beautiful & iconic Tumbulgum Hotel.
* Three large bedrooms
* Open plan living & dining area
* Large undercover garage/workshop area underneath the house
* Two lots, a slight boundary adjustment would allow you to sell off or development the block next door, subject to Council approval
* One bathroom plus a second toilet downstairs
Call now and take advantage of this opportunity!
- Land Size Approx. - 1070 m2
- * Double block with plenty of room for your boat
- * Set on 2 blocks, a slight boundary adjustment would allow you to sell or develop the block next door, subject to council approval
- * Large area underneath the house
- * Open plan living/dining area
- * Potential to sell off vacant block!