10/29-31 Dixon Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Sold for $385,000
Sold by Craig Parsons-Professionals Unit - Property ID: 722265
Sellers have their new home, time to go go go..
Direct access from street level with secured and monitored access, over-looking Coolangatta's beautiful Goodwin park. You will enjoy the true benefits of beach-side living with complete serenity. The unit is a comfortable 2 minutes walk to beaches, restaurants, major retail shops and world class beaches.
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car spaces
* Storage Room
* Large 10 metre balcony with access off master
bedroom & living area
* Ceiling fans
* Tiled living areas and carpeted
* Built-ins in all bedrooms
* Security monitor wired in
The complex also has direct access to the park from the rear of the building and only one flight of stairs from the basement parking. There is ample street parking for guests at the front of the building. The unit has been maintained with absolute care, with nothing needing to do but move in!
Coolangatta is fast proving itself as the "X" factor of the Gold Coast and has seen strong buying focus towards unit living with the market now recovering with all elements pointing towards an upturn in the coming future.
- Direct access from street level
- Secured & monitored access
- Large 10 metre balcony off master bedroom/living area
- Tiled Living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- Built-ins in all bedrooms