104 Terranora Road, Banora Point NSW 2486
Sold for $525,000
Sold by Professionals House - Property ID: 725108
If you need more room to move, this solid and spacious two story home has everything you need. Set in an elevated position, you'll be captivated by the stunning views across the Tweed River to Kingscliff and out to the Pacific Ocean.
Upstairs you have your kitchen and generous open plan living and dining areas with sliding doors opening onto a large balcony. Showcasing the beautiful view, it is the perfect setting for entertaining family & friends. Also on this level, you have a generous sized master bedroom, complete with a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite. There are an additional two bedrooms on this level, both with built in robes and balcony access. The bathroom is well proportioned and separate from the toilet.
Downstairs you have options galore! The perfect teenage retreat or in-law accommodation, this area is already equipped with a separate kitchen and bathroom, as well as a laundry.
Entertaining is just so easy with a variety of outdoor paved and grassed areas adjacent to your sparkling swimming pool.
There is loads of space for the family & tradespeople alike, with two double car garages, both with internal access.
There's so much to see in this lovely home - inspect today and be pleasantly surprised!
- * Solid & spacious two storey home
- * Elevated position with stunning views across the Tweed River to Kingscliff & out to the Pacific Ocean
- * Kitchen & generous open plan living & dining upstairs
- * Perfect teenager retreat or in-law accomodation downstairs, equipped with a separate kitchen & bathroom
- * Beautiful sparkling in-ground pool with both paved & grassed areas surrounding