9 Magnolia Crescent, Banora Point NSW 2486
Sold for $679,000
Sold by Craig Parsons - Professionals House - Property ID: 845872
You will be hard pressed to find a better home with the style and class of this one! Upon entry you will feel the presence of perfection, with quality being the main feature throughout this beautiful 'Golden Edge' home.
The living areas flow seamlessly and were designed with comfort in mind. The home boasts fantastic entertaining and functionality with a formal dining area which leads around to the main living area, and spills out to the alfresco area and the surrounds of your beautiful salt water in-ground pool.
The main living areas feature porcelain tiling, while the formal living area and bedrooms offer quality blend carpet. The property is equipped with two Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning units to cool and warm the home throughout the yearly cycle.
Your kitchen features granite benchtops, Bosch 6 burner gas cooktop with an electric 900mm oven, plus a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher. Storage space is not a problem with plenty of cupboard space in addition to a walk in pantry.
Additional features of the home include:
* Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite to master with His & Hers twin shower heads
* Outstanding second bathroom
* Separate formal lounge area
* Study (easily converted into 4th bedroom)
* 2 x Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning units
* Thermann continuous flow gas hot water system (natural gas estate)
* Panasonic inverter microwave
* Large amounts of storage throughout the property
* Large laundry with direct access to clothes line
* Powered garden shed with workshop
* Glass pool fencing
* Water maid salt water pool filter with Onga sand/glass filter
* Manicured lawns and hedges
* Crim-Safe front door screen with solid hardwood timber door
* Non-slip pathed areas through fenced yard
* Automatic double garage
* Room for a caravan/boat/trailer
This home is one of the finest homes you will live in. Move straight in with absolutely nothing more to do. The Golden Edge built homes were a testament to their name and outstanding delivery of a fine home. Do yourself a favour, put this home on the list and take the time to come and view what style, class and quality is really about....
- Beautiful in-ground salt water pool
- Main living area, formal lounge & alfresco
- Stylish kitchen
- Study - easily converted to 4th bedroom
- Room for a caravan/boat/trailer