10 Reid Place, Banora Point NSW 2486
Sold for $572,500
6 Registered bidders, sold under the hammer! House - Property ID: 851816
The best place to set your family up is in a quiet cul-de-sac location, where the kids can play and you can enjoy the serenity of a quiet street, this is that place that you have been looking for.
Great for either retirees or a family, this property offers room for your boat, caravan, trailer or camper van with side access to the good sized fully fenced yard, there's also plenty of room for a pool in the back yard.
As you walk through the front door you will instantly feel at home and being a blank canvass you can start picturing where your furniture will go.
There are four good size bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe to the main air conditioned bedroom, large lounge room plus a separate family room also with air conditioning.
Flametree Park is one of the most popular places to live in Banora Point as it offers the following:
* Flat walking paths
* Coles Supermarket, chemist, bottle shop, coffee shop, and newsagency
* Parkland with a flowing creek and picnic tables
* 1.5km walk to Twin Towns Juniors Club
Bonus features of this property include,
* Air conditioning
* Garden shed
* Alarm system
* Walk-in pantry
* Covered entertaining area under the main roof
Everything really is at your fingertips, shopping, golf, lawn bowls, schools and entertainment.
Plus Coolangatta is only 9km away.
The property is up for Auction and offers you an opportunity to purchase a property with a transparent negotiation process.
Call now for further details.
- Land Size Approx. - 640 m2
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Room for boat, caravan, trailer or camper van
- Side access to fully fenced yard
- Air conditioned lounge & separate family room
- Ensuite, walk in robe & air condtioning to master bedroom
Office & Agent Details
- 31 Bay Street
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5536 2744
- F: 07 5536 2626
- Licensee, Property Consultant
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0417 408 086