10 Tamarisk Avenue, Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Sold for $675,000
Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals House on Acreage - Property ID: 864019
Two great benefits of this property are,
1. House on 4.62ha of rural land
2. Plus the property includes a 4,500m2 parcel of residential zoned land at the end of Tamarisk Avenue and has the potential to be subdivided, subject to Council approval.
Enjoy the quiet life by relaxing on your back porch and looking out over the green grass plains and the rolling picturesque hills including the mountains of Mt Warning National Park. Unwind and entertain your friends with a round of golf at one of Australia's top rated courses, the Murwillumbah Golf Course, conveniently located adjacent to the property.
The property includes a modest home with a large kitchen and spacious bedrooms. The kitchen and dining face North and take advantage of the gorgeous views of the surrounding countryside.
This unique property has over 6000m2 of land that is flood free. The property is fully fenced, has two sheds, crush, covered work area and two animal shelters, perfect for horses or cows.
This property has lots going for it as is but is also bursting with potential!
See for yourself and inspect today!
* 3 large bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* 1 secure car garage
* Timber floor boards in the bedrooms and living areas
* Plus the potential to develop residential allotments
- Land Size Approx. - 5.07 hectares
- Residential parcel, potential subdivision
- Horse paddock
- Modest home on 4.62ha of rural land
- Large kitchen and spacious bedrooms