47-49 Bawden Street, Tumbulgum NSW 2490
Sold for $570,000
Sold by Debbie Conti - Professionals House - Property ID: 870050
Located in the beautiful and much sought after Tumbulgum village, the town boasts of idyllic river and hinterland surroundings.
Opportunists take note! With the added benefit of a double block, there is plenty of room for the kids to play, a place for a boat/caravan OR the potenital for a boundary adjustment (STCA) to build an investment property or sell off the adjoining block.
Step inside the gate and discover a hidden garden sanctuary that leads up to a large entertainment deck with alfresco dining. Leading off the deck is a media room and an office/5th bedroom.
Once inside discover an 'art deco' inspired home with a kitchen for keen cooks, a centered formal dining area surrounded by 4 large bedrooms and one luxury walk in robe off the main bedroom.
With a rental income of approximately $550 per week, this property truly offers so many options. A must to inspect, contact Debbie Conti today.
* 4 + large bedrooms
* Master with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
* Main bathroom with a luxurious deep set bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
* Ample parking with room for a boat, camper or motor home
* Built on 2 blocks of land - sell one off or build on the other
* Great for investors approx rent $550/week
* Across the road from the Tumbulgum School
* Walking distance to bus, café, shops and tavern
- 4 + large bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe/dressing room
- Main bathroom with luxurious bath & separate shower
- Ample parking with room for boat, camper or motor home