79-81 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
Sold for $2,250,000
Sold! Retail - Showroom or Bulky Goods - Property ID: 903504
An outstanding opportunity to secure a mixed use development site right in the heart of Tweed Heads is now available. The unique B3 zoning allows a mixed use of commercial and residential on a parcel situated on a prime corner position with great exposure. The current improvements consist of a one level building ready to occupy for holding income while a DA is sought to add significant value and further develop. With newly completed projects nearby providing the stimulus in the market, this opportunity would be considered to be an infill site with great potential.
- Land area approx. 1,290m2 zoned B3 Commercial Core
- Approx 1,100m2 building area including large shopfront and undercover car park
- Diagonally from Tweed Mall and next door to the new Police Headquarters
- Suit owner occupiers, investors and developers
- Maximum height limit of 34 metres and FSR of 3.25
- Concept development plans available with potential for in excess of 40 units plus retail
- High traffic flow and great exposure for commercial space
- Positioned within 500m to the Tweed River and 800m to Coolangatta beaches
- High demand for units and commercial space this close to town
- Overseas owner’s instructions to sell
For a copy of the IM or to organise an inspection contact the listing agents Ross Smith and Assi Dadon.
For Sale by Public Auction on Sunday 22nd January 2017 at 11am NSW (10am QLD) at Twin Towns Services Club.
- Land Size Approx. - 1290 m2