249 Darlington Drive, Banora Point NSW 2486
$595,000 - $645,000
Great value! Potential dual living, on the golf course! House - Property ID: 911171
Set yourself up here in this home designed for the extended family with plenty of space, offering the following,
* Formal lounge plus family room upstairs
* Spacious kitchen
* Good size main bedroom with golf course views, walk through robe and ensuite
* On the upstairs level you also have the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms that are separate from the main providing privacy and they have easy access to the main bathroom and separate toilet
* Walk downstairs and be impressed by the rumpus room with 4th bedroom which is as big as the main bedroom, plus a wet bar, and this level even has its own balcony
* Fully fenced yard
* Double lock up garage
This property is ideal for the extended family with the downstairs area perfect for separate accommodation, your teenager or parent will just love it!
Situated in an enviable position on Club Banora Golf course, facing East, you can sit back and watch your neighbours play a round!
Buy this home and you will also be buying a lifestyle, with golf, tennis, swimming, lawn bowls, all at your fingertips, without forgetting restaurant and bar.
See the value on show this Saturday!!
- Building Size Approx. - 261 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1043 m2
- Separate Living Unit
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced