4 Laurina Court, Elanora QLD 4221
Sold for $677,000
Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals House - Property ID: 913465
Your family will love you forever when you bring them home to this well designed, four bedroom property with separate living and formal lounge, well equipped for family harmony and situated in sought after Lakewoods Estate.
Enjoy entertaining guests in your huge covered entertaining area that wraps around the North Eastern corner of the home, the perfect aspect for all year round comfort. Whilst entertaining friends, watch the kids play in the large saltwater pool or the built in spa, both are heated by either a solar or gas heater.
Step into the kitchen and the chef of the family will love the huge European stainless steel industrial style gas stove/oven combination, dishwasher, walk in pantry and large amount of cupboard, bench and storage space.
Lakewoods Estate has nearly 8 kilometres of walking tracks, wonderful open spaces for bike riding, dog walking and running.
Well located within the following:
* Walking distance to parks
* 5.4 km drive to beach
* 3.4km drive to 19th Avenue Shopping Centre
* 100 metres to local bus stop (private school buses use this stop)
* 11.4 km to Gold Coast Airport
Some key features of this family home are:
* Room for a boat or caravan
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Master with walk in wardrobe and private balcony
* All other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* IXL tastic bathroom heaters for those cold mornings in both ensuite and main bathroom
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to 3 bedrooms, family room and lounge room
* Formal lounge room could easily be used at 5th bedroom or rumpus
* Solar power, 3 kw worth of solar panels and a 5 kw inverter
* Whirly birds, vents and insulation to keep the property at a even temperature
* Outdoor gym area
* 3x3m garden shed
* Low maintenance yard
* Double lock up garage with internal access and remote entry
* All windows with security screens
* All external doors with security screens
This property is value packed, set your family up for the good life, call today for further information!
- Land Size Approx. - 682 m2