Sold by Russell Fogarty-Professionals
House - Property ID: 689007
Sold for $1,300,000
- * 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, formal & informal living areas
- * Large Balconies with ocean & hinterland views
- * Zoned 2(b) medium density residential
- * Rare and classical style interior features
There is a great energy around Point Danger, Rainbow Bay and Duranbah that has a lasting effect on people who visit from near and far. Houses up here are usually out of reach for many people due to their small numbers and tightly held status. Now your opportunity to live a dream lifestyle can become a reality. This property provides options, with features including:
* 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, formal and informal
* Large Balconies with ocean & hinterland views
* Rare and classical style interior features
Other key features:
* Zoned 2(b) Medium density residential
* Approx 550m2 of usable land with a large
frontage of approximately 20m
* Situated directly opposite government
parkland, providing plenty of privacy
* Great site for developing (s.t.c.a)
Within a 200m radius:
The notorious Tweed Bar, Point Danger Lookout, Rainbow Bay Surf Club, Spot X, Froggies Beach, Cafe & Art Gallery (Cafe D'bar), local cafes and convenience stores and world famous Snapper Rocks, home to international surfing competitions & events.
Within a 1km radius:
Centro Tweed Shopping Centre, Twin Towns Services Club, Coolangatta Restaurants , Cinemas, nightclubs, local fishing and diving charters plus much more!
The block rests on an elevated position overlooking Cook Island, Wommin Lake and Fingal Beaches, all the way south to Kingscliff.
This most Southern Headland of the Gold Coast draws people from all over the world to view the amazing scenery and culture.
In a location such as this, houses are becoming increasingly rare to find. Develop, renovate or build your dream home. This home can easily be divided into a 3 bedroom house and a two bedroom flat. Holiday makers keep on telling me that they wish they could have stayed longer. So come and buy your slice of paradise today. The owner has clear intentions to part with his property.