Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals
House - Property ID: 836090
Sold for $621,500
- Open plan living area
- Quality kitchen plus butlers pantry
- Large entertaining deck set up for all weather
- Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and walk in robe
- Plenty of off street parking
Sold - A fantastic result achieved!
Call now to achieve a better price for your property!
Imagine spending your days sitting out on the back deck entertaining family and friends in the privacy offered by this well designed, peaceful family home.
You really are living with nature, with bushland to the left of the home and a valley to the rear, you will struggle to find a more private property.
Features of this quality home include,
* Open plan living area designed to maximise the view
* Split system air conditioning
* Spotted gum hard wood floors
* Quality kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, stone bench tops and open access to a butlers pantry
* Large entertaining deck set up for all weather with quality blinds
* Air conditioned main bedroom with walk through robe and stunning ensuite with spa bath
* Second bedroom or media room also on entry level
* Two bedrooms, one bathroom, separate toilet and an entertaining area
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Fire pit area designed to entertain around
* Large block with immaculate lawns and gardens
* Additional open car park
* Garden shed
* Water tank
* Drying deck off laundry
* Under house storage
Take the stress out of building your own property and move straight into to this well designed, immaculate family home.
With the quality and value on offer here, this property will surely not last!