Sold by Debbie Conti - Professionals
House - Property ID: 870050
Sold for $570,000
- 4 + large bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe/dressing room
- Main bathroom with luxurious bath & separate shower
- Ample parking with room for boat, camper or motor home
Located in the beautiful and much sought after Tumbulgum village, the town boasts of idyllic river and hinterland surroundings.
Opportunists take note! With the added benefit of a double block, there is plenty of room for the kids to play, a place for a boat/caravan OR the potenital for a boundary adjustment (STCA) to build an investment property or sell off the adjoining block.
Step inside the gate and discover a hidden garden sanctuary that leads up to a large entertainment deck with alfresco dining. Leading off the deck is a media room and an office/5th bedroom.
Once inside discover an 'art deco' inspired home with a kitchen for keen cooks, a centered formal dining area surrounded by 4 large bedrooms and one luxury walk in robe off the main bedroom.
With a rental income of approximately $550 per week, this property truly offers so many options. A must to inspect, contact Debbie Conti today.
* 4 + large bedrooms
* Master with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
* Main bathroom with a luxurious deep set bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
* Ample parking with room for a boat, camper or motor home
* Built on 2 blocks of land - sell one off or build on the other
* Great for investors approx rent $550/week
* Across the road from the Tumbulgum School
* Walking distance to bus, café, shops and tavern