Sold by Christian Petersen - Professionals
Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 884576
Sold for $426,000
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
The hard work is complete, just unpack your bags and enjoy every aspect that this immaculate duplex has to offer.
* Fully renovated, new kitchen, bathrooms, paint and floor coverings.
* Huge entertaining deck, designed to take in the views and increase your living space.
* Second entertaining option, private covered area out back.
* Fully fenced, landscaped yard.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location.
* Duplex pair adjoins parkland.
Those looking to purchase a complete package with no work to do should be quick to move on this duplex as it will not last.
Walking in to the home, you have a great entrance with timber front door with glass panels, storage and internal access to the single garage.
On the first floor you have a brand new kitchen with glass cook top, dishwasher, and plenty of bench space, the dining area with access to outdoors and stylish glass balustrading allowing you to enjoy a view through to your lounge room, entertaining deck and out to the view.
Step up a level and you have two bedrooms, with a tastefully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and quality fixtures and fittings.
Head on up to the top floor and you have a private main bedroom with large ensuite, also fully renovated.
For a first or second home, this really is a dream package!
Call now for further information.