Top Spot and Top End of Town
House - Property ID: 984229
- In Ground Swimming Pool
Nestled on the hillside on the Border of the beachside suburbs of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta is the opportunity to gain a lifestyle of sun, surf, sand and serenity. Literally 2 minutes drive from Coolangatta's world class beaches and enviable pursuits.
The home offers a dual living style with a fully self contained granny flat on the ground floor with all facilities accounted for. The upper level offers an open plan living experience. The kitchen is a fantastic size and the lounge room spills out onto the large decking that sweeps across the front of the home with a tranquil outlook and elevation for the breezes. Three large bedrooms all with built-ins. There is a sunroom off the main bedroom which could easily be converted into an ensuite. There is a nice homely feel through out the property. New carpet has been laid upstairs to bring life back into the home.
* Large functional kitchen with dishwasher, dual sinks and gas cook top
* Open plan living with exposed timber beams
* New carpet
* Wrap around verandah off living areas
* 3 large bedrooms with built-ins
* Main bedroom with sun room and verandah access
* Ceiling fans
* Large renovated bathroom and double hand basins
* Separate laundry upstairs
* Pool access from top level with covered entertainment and BBQ area
* Open plan living with new carpet
* Kitchen, gas cooking, timber bench top and new flooring
* Separate bathroom and laundry
* Court yard off living area
* Pool access from both sides of flat
The home would appeal to those looking for to renovate whilst having a strong foundation. This home is located in one of the best locations on the Tweed. Complete with a double lock up garage and workshop there is also plenty of room for off street parking. This location has always been a sought after area over the years and continues to be desirable from all market conditions.
This home is well worth an inspection - come check it out, its a great spot.